The library builds three NuGet packages, which can be found on NuGet as of now:
- WpWinNlBasic, which contains everything except the stuff that hangs on MVVMLight
- WpWinNl, builds on top of WpWinNlBasic and MVVMLight (and has dependencies on both)
- WpWinNlMaps, that builds on top of WpWinNlBasic. This is code that allows you to bind data to maps utilizing a special behavior
- The behaviors are built on top of the new UWP Behaviors NuGet Package
- WpWinNlMaps has a slightly expanded API to support the new features by the new maps control, as well align more with the x:Bind scenario
A few words of warning:
- Apart from WpWinNlMaps, this has not yet been extensively tested, hence the pre-release designation.
- No attempt has been made to share code between UWP and the earlier incarnations of these packages. Effectively I have ceased working on wp8/wp81/win81 code, as of now only the UWP code will move forward and at one point in time these packages will stop supporting them at all.
- Parts of this library, especially the behaviors, may be removed entirely and end up in the Microsoft Behaviors NuGet package.